- Grind: ~9
- Dry Dose: 42g
- Water: 672g
- Bring kettle to boil
- Grind 42g of coffee on ~9
- Place filter in opening of Chemex with double lined side of filter over grooved spout. Wet filter with boiling water, pour out from single lined filter side.
- Pour grounds on top of filter and tap the side of Chemex until grounds form a flat ''bed''
- Tare scale
1. 0:00-0:30 Bloom with 80g of water, gently stir to saturate every ground
2. 0:30-0:45 Fast pour up to 400g of water
3. 1:30-2:20 Slowly pour in concentric circles up to 672g of water
4. 3:45-4:00 Pull filter once coffee reaches belly button of Chemex
*Time points do not need to be exact, but ending time should be the same