- Grind: ~7
- Dry Dose: 25g
- Water: 400g
- Bring kettle to boil
- Grind 25g of coffee on ~7
- Place filter in opening of V60. Rinse filter with boiling water (use half-full kettle). Let water drain into Hario range server. Rinse base with hot water.
- Pour grounds on top of filter and tap side of V60 until grounds form a flat ''bed''
- Tare scale
1. 0:00-0:30 Bloom with 60 g of water, gently stir to saturate every ground.
2. 0:30-2:00 Slowly pour in concentric circles up to 400 g of water. Lift V60 1 inch and drop evenly on top of base in order to flatten coffee grounds for an even ''bed''.
3. 2:40-2:50 All water should be finished passing through V60 filter. Grounds should be resting even and flat at the bottom of filter.
*Time points do not need to be exact, but ending time should be the same