Seattle Coffee Works is a Vibe Coffee Group INC company
Last modified: May 21, 2022
By accessing or using the Websites, you agree to this Policy. If you do not agree with the terms of this Policy, do not use the Websites or provide any information to us. This Policy may change from time to time and we will post such changes on the Websites. Your continued use of the Websites after any revisions we make to this Policy are posted on the Websites constitutes your acceptance and agreement to those changes, so please check the Websites periodically for updates.
1. Information We Collect
We may collect information from and about you when you provide the information directly to us as well as when you utilize our Websites or Services. The information includes, but is not limited to, information provided via one or more of our Services or Websites by you to us as a customer, prospective customer, or other visitor or user of our Services or Websites.
- Personal Information. You may provide us with personal information, including but not limited to, the following:
- Name, address, telephone number, and email address.
- Login/password for your customer account.
- Payment information.
- Date of birth and/or social security number.
- Social media usernames.
- Non-Personal Information. We, or our Websites service provider(s), may also automatically collect analytic data to maintain the high quality and service of Websites and Services using automated means such as cookies, server logs, web beacons, pixel tags, etc. The collected analytic data may include, but is not limited to, the following:
- Your internet protocol (IP) address.
- Your basic location information (strictly a group statistic), i.e., state/city you are located in.
- Cookie session IDs.
- The page(s) you visited, and the time spent on each page.
- Features you used/searched for.
- Web browser you used during your visit.
- Mobile device and/or operating system you use.
- Device identifiers.
- The link that referred/brought you to our Websites or Services generally.
SCW uses Google Analytics, a third-party measurement software, to gather and compile some of the above-referenced Non-Personal Information. Google Analytics does not collect, track or have any access to Personal Information provided by you on the Websites. To find out more about Google Analytics, its technology, or its privacy statement(s), please visit: http://www.google.com/analytics/. For Google Analytics opt-out alternatives, please visit: http://www.doubleclick.com/privacy/opting_out.aspx.
2. How We Collect Your Information
We may collect information (i) when you provide it to us, or (ii) automatically through the Websites.
- Information You Provide to Us. When you use the Websites, you may choose to provide us with both Personal and Non-Personal Information, including when you:
- Make a purchase.
- Sign up for the Coffee Works Club Membership.
- Sign up for a Gift Subscription.
- Sign up for a Pay-As-You-Go Subscription.
- Join our mailing list.
- Complete and submit forms on the Websites.
- Contact us.
- Report a problem with the Websites.
- Information We Collect Automatically. We do not collect Personal Information automatically. We do not collect real-time information about you or your devices via the Websites. When you access and use the Websites, we may use automatic data collection technologies to automatically collect Non-Personal Information as identified above.
If you do not want us to collect this information, then please do not use the Websites.
The technologies we use for automatic information collection may include “cookies.” A cookie is a small file placed on your browsing device. It may be possible to refuse to accept cookies by activating the appropriate setting on your computer, tablet, or smartphone. However, if you select this setting you may be unable to access certain parts of our Websites. For more information on cookies and deletion of cookies, please visit: http://www.allaboutcookies.org/.
- Do Not Track. “Do Not Track” is a privacy preference that you can set in your web browser. When you turn on the Do Not Track signal, your browser sends a message to websites requesting them not to track you. For information about Do Not Track, visit www.allaboutdnt.org. At this time, we do not respond to Do Not Track browser settings or signals. In addition, we may use other technology that is standard on the internet, such as pixel tags, web beacons, and other similar technologies, to track visitors to the Websites. Those tools may be used by us and by third parties to collect information about you and your internet activity, even if you have turned on the Do Not Track signal.
4. How We Use Your Information
We may use the information provided by or collected from you, including any Personal Information, in order to:
- Make the Websites available to you.
- Provide you with information, products, or Services that you request from us.
- Comply with applicable law.
- Notify you about your account, or changes to the Services we offer or provide through it.
- Fulfill any other purpose for which you provide or we receive the information.
- Improve the Websites, our products, and the Services.
5. Disclosure of Your Information
We do not share your Personal Information with third parties in any manner not described in this Policy.
We may disclose aggregated Non-Personal Information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, to third parties to help us improve the Websites or for any other commercially valid purposes.
We may disclose your Personal Information that we collect, or you provide as described in this Policy:
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To facilities, and to contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business (“Service Providers”). In such circumstances, the Service Providers may be bound by contractual obligations to keep your Personal Information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them; however, not all such Service Providers will be bound by such contractual obligations. In such an event your Personal Information will be governed by the Service Providers’ privacy policies.
- To a buyer or successor in the event of a merger, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of all or substantially all of SCW’s assets or equity interests, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it, or we receive it with authorization. For example, if you give us an email address in order for us to provide you more information about the Websites or our Services, we will use that email address or that social media credential to provide the requested information to you.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide Personal Information.
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your Personal Information:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- To enforce or apply our Terms of Service.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of SCW or its affiliates, customers, or others.
6. Your Choices and Opting Out
We may periodically send you email messages describing information, updates, or promotional offers related to the Websites, our products, or our Services.
You can “opt-out” of receiving emails from us at any time by following the instructions included in your email and we will make the requested changes. Whether you opt out of receiving promotional emails or not, SCW reserves the right to email or otherwise contact you with respect to important information, important notices, or important changes relating to our products and Services.
7. Accessing and Correcting Personal Information
- You can review and change your Personal Information by logging into your account with us; or, if such Personal Information is not available by logging into your account with us, please send us an email at email@example.com to request access to, or to correct or delete any of your Personal Information in our possession. We may not be able to delete your Personal Information except by also deleting your account. We may not accommodate a request to change or delete information if we believe the change or deletion would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
- California Civil Code Section § 1798.83 permits California residents who use our Websites or Services to request certain information regarding our disclosure of Personal Information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
8. Data Security
The transmission of information via the Internet and the storage of such information is not completely secure. Although we have commercially reasonable security measures in place to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee the security of your Personal Information. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of the Websites, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone. You acknowledge and agree that you are providing, or allow us to gather, your Personal Information to us at your own risk. We are not responsible for failure or circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures we may have in place to protect your Personal Information.
SCW will store your collected Personal Information for as long as necessary for the purpose the information was collected or any additional purposes your request of us and for our legitimate business uses as well as in accordance with our legal obligations.
10. Children Under the Age of 13
The Website is not intended for use by children. We do not knowingly collect information from children under the age of 13. If you are under 13, do not use the Website, the Services, or provide any information to SCW through the Website. If we learn that Personal Information of a child under the age of 13 is collected without verifying parental consent, we will delete that information from our systems. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at email@example.com.
We may modify or amend this Policy from time to time. The date this Policy was last revised is identified at the top of the page and the terms of this Policy are effective as of that date.
12. Contact Information
To ask questions or comment about this Policy and our privacy practices, contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.